March 25, 2010

sweatshirts

I have really gone a little crazy for sweatshirts. Thats pretty much all I am searching for at thrift stores these days. And I feel like I can't get enough. I have a few favorites, a few that are in need to be a little worked on for them to become favorites (but I am wearing them anyway) and some borrowed that that I have to say I am enjoying a little too much.

I love dressing up a plain sweatshirt.

Photobucket

Oh Markus Lupfer you do some amazing things with a sweatshirt.
Photobucket

There is sequence polar bear one in the shop that I really wouldn't mind owing...

And what? You have bearded man sweatshirt just for me?
Photobucket

I would even settle for the less hairier version...
Photobucket


So yeah, I am a little (but only very little) fighting this warm weather. oh well.

1 comment:

  1. I am the same way but with cardigans!!!! I can't have enough!

    ReplyDelete