April 16, 2010

just when i thought

i came up with an original idea...

Photobucket



Photobucket



oh wells. I guess it won't be any kind of bird tattoo on the wrist for sure.
Actually I am very much on the fence about the whole tattoo thing. I am probably too chicken to ever get one.

This week just flew by, with little to show for it. Sorry week.

Here are a few more inspiring images from the same place.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Makes me want to get a pet goldfish and cut hearts out of all my t-shirts.

Hudsalva

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE the little bow tattoos!!! behind the knees. how abouts that. birds. behind the nees for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the birds... you should still get one.

    ReplyDelete