April 21, 2010

whats in your bag?

haha. No sorry guys, this is not one of those posts about me putting cute things in my purse and then taking pictures of them. The sun peeked out and I got so antsy to leave the house, so I hit up some thrift stores a few days back.

Its pretty darn rare that I get to go and spend some extensive time browsing, because the short people I usually have accompanying me just dont get the point of that. But I made the mistake of going too late and scrambling around just before closing time. Nevertheless, I managed to snatch up some goodies:


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Along with some stuff for the house. Anyway. I haven't gone thrifting in awhile, and it was just so good to come across so many lovely things (for dirt cheap!).

I wonder if my husband will let me do something like this,
on 'my' side of the room of course.


Photobucket


I am especially loving the picture collage. Note to self.

source

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you should bribe your husband with something fun so that he'll let you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds! Love the sequin vest, I can't wait to see you rock that.

    ReplyDelete