Yesterday Liza and I hit up some garage sales and came home with some pretty nice finds. I have for forever now been searching for a lamp shade and I finally found one! It was a great completion to my weekend project.
I started with this.
Here is who typically accompanies me on projects but never seems to stay too long. Ha.
I got this idea to reupholster the lamp. With some old pages from a book. And so with a little wall paper glue and a paint brush I kinda did.
Here is the final product with the lamp shade I just scored on top! I am pretty pleased at how it turned out, especially because I have secretly started hating that lamp and have been contemplating getting rid of it as all hope for ever finding a lamp shade died.
I have a feeling there will be more of such reupholstering to come. Try it. Super easy.