May 13, 2010

whooo whooo

This month seems like is just flying by. And it feels like summer time already, tomorrow we're planning on going for the first swim of the season. What?! (I know, I know for some of you that's already been done). And next week its VA-CA for the husband. SO we have a few little getaways planned here and there.

This all means plans better be well on the way for my oldest daughter's FIFTH birthday which is coming up fast at the beginning of next month. Tear. They grow so fast.

For someone who doesn't really enjoy celebrating my own birthdays, I do enjoy hosting them for my girls (and husband).

Here is Tessa's 1st year celebration a few months back.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Tessa flipping of the photographer? Birthdays in general? If she takes after her mama.

But anyway, we are looking forward to celebrating little Eva turning five. Last year we had an Indian theme for her and I sewed a 4 1/2 foot teepee to have up in the back yard. It was fun, and we still set it up inside to play in. Wont be sewing much for this year's festivities but hope it will be just as memorable for her.

1 comment: