June 25, 2010

recent projects

I worked up a few shelf "liners" this week. Still on the fence about how I feel about 'em. Besides the really strong musky old book pages smell that now fills that corner of the room, it does add a bit of an illusion and texture. Anywho.


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



What I am really excited about is the chalk board going up in the little ladies room. The husband is putting on a few more coats (he is a perfectionist) and them mounting them to the sides of the shelving on hinges so that the boards can swing open like a cabnet door. Our inspiration was this and I can't wait until ours are in and the girls can chalk it up.

Photobucket


Ok. What do you think of this hair? I think its pretty amazing. Not that any kind of a mother of two should have a cut as such, but still she wears it well. Pretty sweet little shop too that she is modeling for.
Photobucket


Photobucket



Bitter sweet as one of my very favorite rompers sold today. I kind of want to start requesting the people that purchase these to send me pictures of their kids in them. I would squeal. Seriously, pictures welcome!

Photobucket


source: design sponge. Norwegian Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment