July 9, 2010

crumbled feta

I guess I have a bit of an addictive nature about me. I think it reveals itself most in our (and by that I mean mine, since I do most of the grocery hunting and cooking) edible items. My latest fridge must have is feta. I am a little embarrassed to say the little warehouse of a place where I have been getting this stuff in bulk, and so there is plenty to go around throwing it on top of just about everything.

My breakfast this morning:

Photobucket


Toast, blueberry spread, crumbled feta.


My lunch:

Photobucket

Lettuce, zucchini, shredded carrots, cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, crumbled feta and homemade garlic dressing.

When I don't have as much time to chop for lunch I have thrown together avocado, cilantro and feta, or just black beans, cilantro and feta. TRY IT!

This heavenly goodness is here to stay I think.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to have to try that combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Resolution PhotoJuly 12, 2010 at 1:57 PM

    Feta is oh-so-addictive! I love it.
    90% of the time, it replaces parmesan on any pasta dish I make.

    (Lovely, lovely blog, by the way!)

    ReplyDelete