August 30, 2010

etsy shop

I am feeling a little etsy rusty. But, I have been holding out on some colder weather pieces and so a little shop update is in the works. There will be some things for fall/winter in addition to a few items that can be layered and worn all year long.

Here is a little peek:
dainty coral baby girl blouse.

70's long stretch tee.

vintage school uniform blazer.

super soft pj's you'd wish came in your size.

one size perfect fit tweet hat.

There will also be an end of summer FREE SHIPPING sale on select items. And hopefully a tiny styled shoot with my munchkins to show how easily some of these little items can be taken into the fall and layered for colder days.

This little project has been really fun to do, so who knows, maybe I'll expand into some 'bigger' size clothes and other things... sometime...just saying!

5 comments:

  1. I really DO wish those jammies came in my size!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hat is so cute!
    One size you say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat NEEDS to stay for Eva

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] See the lovely blog post w/ the new arrivals. Here too.  [...]

    ReplyDelete