January 25, 2011

dandelion, as in i looked like one.

we attended a 1920's themed mystery dinner party over the weekend. 
i loved the movie "Clue" growing up, between my sister and I, we could probably recite the entire thing. this kind of reminded me of it, the party was lots of fun and proved once again that i am not good at solving murder mysteries. 

lizka fake permed my hairs, so i just had to share these
(stolen from jeannine



and this one stolen from robert
 
and this one stolen from jess.
sorry if you already seen 'em on f*book. 
i know, i need to bring my own camera. 

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, looks like SO much fun and you look ravishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the one of you and Ryan.
    Besides, I like dandelions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steal as much as you want! Thank you for coming and playing along - so glad you had a good time :)

    xo
    neen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always wanted to do one of those. Looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, how fun! I would love to do one of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so so great idea and I bet you had a great fun&joy there :)

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete